I know Labor Day has passed and “technically” we’re not supposed to wear white clothing or open toed sandals anymore. But, before you completely say goodbye to summer, unpack the boots and sweaters, and cover up the grill, you’ve got to try this grilled curry chicken recipe. Better yet, if you live in South Florida, like me.. you could make this chicken all winter long, while wearing white pants and sandals! Just an idea.
Consisting of only three ingredients (plus a pinch of salt & pepper) and with a prep time of around 3 minutes, I think this may be the simplest Stacey’s Stir recipe yet – perhaps even easier than the Mustard-Balsamic Baked Chicken recipe. Especially if you can leave the grilling part up to someone else.. thank you, husband!
This chicken pairs really well with a sweeter side dish, like grilled peaches or roasted sweet potatoes. You could also take it a more traditional route with rice, naan, and grilled vegetables. It can easily be halved for only two people or doubled for more, but it does make great leftovers to cut up and put on a salad the next day!
Grilled Curried Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- pinch of salt & pepper
- Place chicken breast in a small glass container. Sprinkle each breast with salt and pepper.
- Combine greek yogurt and curry powder in a small bowl, spoon over and under chicken breast, covering them completely. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Grill chicken on medium heat, 4-5 minutes per side.
What’s your favorite quick meal to throw on the grill in the summer?
You can subscribe to Stacey’s Stir by entering your email address in the right-hand column of the home page and then clicking “Follow Stacey’s Stir”. Subscribers receive email notifications any time a new post is published.